Setting up a WireGuard® VPN used to involve sorting through endless manual pages, messing around with error-prone configuration, crossing your fingers, and lots of swearing. But no more! Introducing TunnelHound, the first commercial provisioning server for WireGuard®. Set up a WireGuard® VPN in minutes, with support for SAML SSO auto-provisioning, user self-service, mandatory expirations, diagnostics, etc.
What is WireGuard®?
WireGuard® is the easiest to use, secure, maximally awesome VPN solution on the planet. But don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what Linus Torvalds, the author of the Linux kernel has to say about it:
Can I just once again state my love for it and hope it gets merged soon? Maybe the code isn’t perfect, but I’ve skimmed it, and compared to the horrors that are OpenVPN and IPSec, it’s a work of art.
What is TunnelHound?
TunnelHound is a commercial provisioning server for WireGuard. That means that it helps you:
- Set up a WireGuard cloud VPN
- Provide secure access to your business network to your employees, contractors, and other agents
- Allow users to administer their own WireGuard keys and devices
- Set up Linux IP routing for access control, throttling, and logging
Why TunnelHound v vanilla WireGuard®?
TunnelHound offers a number of advantages to using WireGuard directly:
- Simplified deployment – No need to mess around with configuration files
- User self-service – Let your users administer their own devices. Simplify your IT workload by letting users perform most common tasks
- Secure peer creation – The user self-service portal means that administrators never have to deal with creating private keys. Your server only ever sees the public key.
- Automatic integration – TunnelHound lets your organization’s users sign in automatically via SAML, thus removing the need to manually create users (available in enterprise plans only)
- Polished user experience – Your web designer probably doesn’t want to futz around with the command line. TunnelHound provides a modern, polished user experience with detailed instructions on how to set up VPN connections on all modern operating systems.
- Automatic updates – Licensed TunnelHound appliances automatically update with little downtime
- Commercial support – All licensed TunnelHound installations come with our Epic support! This means we’ll get back to your support inquiry within 24 hours. Enterprise plans come with phone support, for additional peace of mind.